Updated: Feb 13
If you’ve ever wanted to manifest your best life, then you’re reading the right article. That’s because you’re about to discover my simple three-step method for manifesting with ease.
And the good news is that this method works even if you're a manifesting novice.
Step 1: Identify and name the negative voice in your head.
Many people who are new to manifesting don’t even realize that they need to do this step before they can start improving their life through manifestation. And that’s why a lot of people who try to attract wealth and abundance end up failing – they’re simply missing this crucial step.
So, the first thing you need to do is recognize that the negative internal dialogue you hear in your head is not YOU. It is a product of your childhood and of you upbringing. Giving this voice a name helps you easily identify it as just that- an unwelcome opinion that is not based on fact!
You’ll find that this part of the process goes much more smoothly if you apply these tips and tricks:
• Choose the name of someone you knew growing up that you wanted to punch in the face because they were mean to you.
• Acknowledge when they show up in your life- this can look like second-guessing yourself, negative self-speak, and being harsh on yourself and others.
• Tell them to STFU when they start making you doubt your affirmations or positive self-speak. They don't know what they're talking about!
Once you’ve named your nay-sayer, then you can move on to the next step…
Step 2: Address your limiting beliefs.
The next thing you need to do is start breaking down the falsehoods that you hold on to about success, money, and happiness.
When I first started trying to heal my limiting beliefs, I made a lot of mistakes. And now that I’ve helped others do it, I see a lot of people have a tendency to make the same errors. So let me share with you the top three mistakes and how to avoid them:
• Having the mindset that money is evil. Money is a frequency to tap into- a tool to help you reach success.
• Focusing on what you will get once you have money- instead focusing on how you will feel once you no longer worry about money every day.
• Feeling unworthy of great fortunes because you've never been wealthy before. Use this mantra to fight that feeling- "Just because I have never been a millionaire, doesn't mean that I'm not going to be!"
Step 3: Stop preparing for the worst.
At this step you’re likely to notice that you feel empowered to go after your desires. So, what you need to do is stop worrying about "what could go wrong," and start asking yourself "WHAT COULD GO RIGHT?"
I still remember the first time I was doing this step and trying to break my tendency to assume the worst whenever something unexpected happened in my life. It was in the spring of 2021 when our 98-year-old, historic dream home we had recently moved into started having strange plumbing issues. One day, the toilet started gurgling loudly while I was in the shower. Having never heard that unsettling sound before, I panicked and turned the shower off before I could rinse my bubbly body wash off! I JUST KNEW that something terrible (and costly) was in our immediate future.
As I started to frantically google "plumbers near me," I started to hear this voice in my head that said, "Melanie, this isn't what we are doing anymore. This is an opportunity- not an attack. Take a deep breath and trust that the universe wants the best for you."
So, I took a deep breath and surrendered to approaching this issue without my usual stressed-out energy. And you know what happened? Without getting too technical, (I don't speak plumber, lol) the plumber that came out didn't have the right tools in his truck to do a $600 scope of the pipes (YIKES!). So, he told me to call the electric/utility company to take a look at it. And you know what happened??? They came out for FREE, found an issue with the city's side of our pipes, and REPIPED a portion of our plumbing the size of our entire front yard FREE OF COST.